Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Vocabulary

1. Stash (Noun)- to put by or away as for safekeeping or future use, usually in a secret place.
-"Courage, i seemed to think, comes to us in infinite quantites, like an inheritance, and by being frugal and stashing away and letting it earn intrest, we steadily increase our moral, capital in preperation for the day when the account must be drawn down."
-My stash has many goodies in it.
-I used my own logic due to past eperience

2. Dispense(verb)-to deal out; distribute: to dispense wisdom.
-"it dispenesed with all those bothersome little acts of daily courage; it offered hope and grace to the repetitive coward; it justifited the past while amortizing the future.
-The atm dispensed my money
-I used my own logic, i learned dispensed from it being used in various every day situations.

3. Aggression-any offensive action, attack, or procedure; an inroad or encroachment.
-"A war of national liberation or simple aggression."
- When i found out i lost the basketball game i felt a lot of aggression
-National liberation is an act of relieving forced actions, therefore it was an antonym.

No comments:

Post a Comment