Sunday, March 13, 2011

reflection

My long term goal is to transfer into a 4 year college and or take certificates for a carrer that I really enjoy. My mid term goal is to complete and continue to complete my classes successfully.
My short term goal is to eat healthy and to go to the gym more.

Sunday March 13, 2012

Dear Mrs Henderson, 
In this one year I have completed a lot of the goals that I set out for myself. I have successfully chosen a major that I want to persue. As well I completed all of the classes that I set out for in basics. About a year I ago decided to start eating healthy and working out more, I now gained around 35 pounds in muscle and I have a steady girlfriend. The goals I set for myself were high and I filled my expectations and exceeded them in some case, Thanks for checking in!

Dylan Griggs

No comments:

Post a Comment